- Opening times and prices
- How to find us
- Food and drink
- Helpful stuff (FAQs)
- Birthday parties
- Groups and schools
- Stuff for schools
- Where to stay
Have your birthday party at BeWILDerwood
BeWILDerwood is the perfect place for the most exciting and memorable birthday party ever! You bring the kids, we add the brilliant fun and fancy food.
Our basic package starts at £150.00 and includes the following:
- Entry into BeWILDerwood for 8 children and 2 adults (You can stay all day if you like!)
- A half hour slot booked into one of our Yummy Yurts (we can cater for up to 20 children)
- A traditional birthday party meal for all of the children
- The birthday child will receive a copy of Tom's book "A Boggle at BeWILDerwood" (however let us know if you already have this book and we will do our best to offer you one of Tom's other super-fantastic BeWILDerwood books!)
All the little extras to make it even more special
You can, of course, include extra children and adults (the more the merrier!) and you can also add party bags and a birthday cake to make it even more special and hassle free:
- Extra children £18.00 each
- Extra adults £9.00 each (1 free for every 4 children)
- Party bags £5.00 each
- Birthday Cake (chocolatey or vanilla spongey loveliness) £15.00
Birthday invitations included
And not forgetting birthday invitations... we want to ease the stress of organising a child's party, so once you've provisionally booked your party we will post out birthday invitations for you to send out. All you have to do is turn up (and pay first, of course!).
How to book
If you want to provisionally book a party then drop us an e-mail to BestEverBirthday@BeWILDerwood.co.uk or give the Twiggle Team a call on 01692 633033 (and press 3 to speak to a Twiggle).
If you've got any questions about our birthday party package then please take a look at our FAQs section before contacting us, as you may just find the answer right there... (scroll down to the Birthdays bit)
And don't forget....
You can add guests to your party any time up to 10 days before your visit to ensure that we have enough food to feed you all and that we get enough notice for any special dietary requirements for your party!