How to contact us
There are a number of ways you can contact us...
Join in the Twiggle and Boggle chatterboxing on Facebook, where you can tell us what you think; send us your pictures and be the first to hear exclusive exciting news! Our Head of BeWILDerWiggly Web Bits, Elfin Filagree, will be keeping you updated with all the fun and adventures of the Twiggles and Boggles
Want more chatterboxing? Follow us on Twitter too! Elfin Filagree will be tweeting from the treetops, with a little help from Mildred and Swampy.
Message in a bottle
The River Bure, Norfolk
- If you want to speak to a Twiggle our offices are open Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm
- For charity and fundraising enquiries please take a look at our charity policy
- For press & media enquiries please visit our press & media page
- If you'd like to become a member of the Twiggle Team or the Boggle Builders then please visit our jobs section
- For lost property enquiries please contact us on the number above or email us using the form below. We will keep lost property for one month before handing items over to a local charity. If we find anything of value we will hand it in at our nearest police station (Wroxham/Hoveton or North Walsham).