Groups at BeWILDerwood
The Twiggle team think it's great when large groups of children come to play in the woods. Especially when you have all your friends with you to share the fun. The more the merrier! So we've tried to make it as easy as possible for you to organise a group visit.
The group rate is £11.00 per person during Norfolk schools term time and £12.00 per person during the summer holidays and October half term. This applies to any group of 12 or more paying visitors (minimum of 12 "BeWILD Now" or "Almost WILD") who have booked and paid at least 10 days in advance of their visit.
The group rate also applies to children's clubs and charities.
Rainbows, Brownies, Guides, Beavers, Cubs and Scouts also qualify for the group rate but if you come during term time you qualify for the school rate!
You must pre-book to qualify for the group rate. You can pre-book via telephone: 01692 633033 (press 3 to speak to a Twiggle).
Group booking terms & conditions
- Groups rates are only available for 12+ paying visitors (minimum of 12 "BeWILD Now" or "Almost WILD")
- Group visits must be booked and paid for at least 10 days in advance of the date of your visit
- A group booking must be made as one payment only
- We regret that refunds cannot be offered in the event of cancellations, non-attendance or adverse weather conditions, except in exceptional circumstances at our discretion
- All children under the age of 16 need to be accompanied by an adult
- Physical restrictions - Minimum height for the Slippery Slopes & Broken Bridge: 92cm (3'). Minimum height for the Wobbly Wires: 105cm (3'5"). Maximum weight for the Wobbly Wires: 101kg (16 stone). Some disabilities will restrict participation
- Although we do take all precautions, unforeseen emergencies can be unavoidable so last minute closures may occur
- Risk assessment information is available on the web and downloadable. Please visit our Plan your visit page
- BeWILDerwood has been 'inspected' by Norfolk County Council for EVOLVE and has been given 'delegated' approval. This means that no Providers forms are required and visits will be signed off electronically at School or Establishment level