5 June 2011
Posted By The Tree Twiggle | Tags: | Comments (0)
Lots of our human visitors have been decorating boots and writing wishes and messages to the Thornyclod spider during this half term. Here's some of the wishes we've had so far....
"Greetings and good luck from Lincolnshire"
"I wish for a digger" by Will
"I wish to be a princess" by Chloe, age 5
"I wish to be a famous motor biker"
"I wish for a real camera" by Lily, age 3
Also, someone wanted to know if the Thornyclod like pirates. The Thornyclod said that it wasn't really sure what pirates were, but if it ever met a pirate it wouldn't want to eat it because it would probably taste of fish. Thornyclod's much prefer marshmallows!
- Recent posts
- World Book Day Dressing Up!
- Higgidy lunch for The Twiggle Team!
- Visitor survey prize draw winner!
- Last BeWILDerwood trail winner of 2012!
- Sticklenose's Hat Trick!
- Snagglefang's Bat Competition Winner and Runners Up
- Butterfly Bumble Trail Sheet Prize Draw
- Fantabulous face painting
- Twiggle Turrets Trail winner!
- Puppet Parade Chant Challenge Winner!
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- February 2010