As the nights start to draw in, and the leaves begin to fall off the trees; Swampy and his friends begin to prepare for the Glorious Glowing Lantern Parade. Swampy has ventured outside of the woods to the centre of Norwich to help spread the word and invite you all to his fabulous October event!
By going on your own adventure, you could win the Snagglefang-tastic prize of four x WILD WILD WILD passes worth £220, allowing you unlimited entry to BeWILDerwood for an entire year! Yippeee! In addition to all that flossberry-fantastic stuff, 10 lucky runners up will receive a family day pass worth £62! Woo-hoo!
How to take part…
Complete the below Swampy trail by taking photos with the Boggle himself at the six locations in Norwich city centre. It takes approximately 30-45 mins to complete and it really is easy peasy flossberry squeezy!
For a printable map click here.
H&M Kids– Chapelfield
The Forum – Tourist Information Centre
Jarrold – Toys & Hobbies floor
Joules – Castle Street
Waterstones – Castle Meadow
Langley’s Toys – Royal Arcade
Upload your set of six selfies to Facebook (Make sure the post is set to public) or to Twitter and use the hashtag: #FindSwampy16.
Alternatively, or just for good measure, you can email in your snaps to press@beWILDerwood.co.uk to be entered into the prize draw!
There is no step 3! You’ve done it! Now sit back, relax and keep your eye out on our social media channels where the winner will be announced! Read more below for more details and all the boring bits!
- The trail will run from Saturday 1st October until Sunday 16th October.
- Entries close Sunday 16th October at Midnight
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday 18th October 2016 on Facebook
- You must always feature the same person in the selfies (you can get people to take the photos for you) and must use your own social media profile to enter…we won’t see your entries unless your post is PUBLIC and use the hashtag #FindSwampy16.
- If you’d prefer you can email them over instead of using this social media malarkey please send to press@beWILDerwood.co.uk
- You must be over 16 or have a grown-ups permission to enter…but aside from that, there are not that many rules!